We’re looking for an independent contractor.
Start making up to $100,000+ a year with us.
“At Your Home” and “The Mower Man” local brands.
Storm damage roofing inspections & residential small engine repair.
Veteran-owned, family business for over 30 years.
2,000+ service contracts.
3,500+ annual jobs in only a 20 mi radius in central Maryland.
18,000+ customer database of marketable, Maryland residents.
Over 100,000 units serviced since creation.
$10,000,000+ in revenue since creation.
What You’ll Be Doing
Get in-house training on our successful business model & methodology.
Repair residential, consumer-grade small engines. (Up to $280 jobs under 90 min)
Grow & maintain strong customer relationships before, during, and after jobs.
Inspect roofs with potential storm damage using drone technology. (No climbing)
Get paid for helping homeowners get their roofs replaced by their insurance.
Take advantage of our resources & knowledge.
- You’ll get trained in how we became a successful, community-oriented business, learning more than just daily tasks.
- You’ll learn how to efficiently repair small engine equipment, use a drone to inspect roofs, and market to people who need our valuable services most.
- You’ll have access to our technical support infrastructure & problem-solving network.
- You’ll be able to rely on a top tier administrative scheduling system & lead-generating call center.
- You’ll have a flexible schedule, letting you focus on the important things in life.
- You’ll be in a recession and pandemic proof business that is positioned to rapidly expand.
The right move for you? Have a career, not a job.
Here are the criteria we’re looking for in our independent contractor.
- Someone who is eager to learn our business & how we do things.
- Someone who can quickly grasp new concepts.
- Someone who is comfortable working on mechanical equipment.
- Someone who has previous ‘trades’ or construction experience.
- Someone who can communicate with confidence.
- Someone who can establish lasting relationships with customers.
- Someone who is willing to work outside a typical office environment.
- Someone who is ready to take their trades career to the next level.
Ready to take the next step?
Fill out the form below if you’re interested.
You can also call the owner, Chris Suser, at (301) 455-5883.
At Your Home & The Mower Man has been serving homeowners for over thirty years. Our loyal and established customer base includes over 18,000 households.
Regardless of economic times, we are considered an essential business and are recession-proof. This is more than a job. It’s a stable career.
An attractive high-growth, scalable exterior home improvement business rapidly expanding to meet the demand of our existing and newer customers.
At Your Home & The Mower Man utilizes the latest technologies and strategies to provide services to our clients. Our drone inspections and damage detection software set us apart from other providers.
Being a community-oriented local business, our customers always come first. We live and breathe customer satisfaction and make sure everyone on our team is equipped to deliver an exceptional experience.
We are constantly striving to cater to our existing customer base while also forging new relationships with prospective customers in the local area that could benefit from our services.